Halloween will be here before you know it. If you’re on a budget or you simply want an opportunity to get creative, I’ve compiled 15 of the most adorable homemade Halloween costumes for your consideration. Some of these are for the more advanced creative souls, and others can be done by the most novice of crafters. Either way, each costume can be done by hand at little to no cost.
Halloween can be one of the most wasteful times for Americans as we spend millions each year on outfits worn once and then discarded. Don’t add to the landfills. Commit to making your kids’ costumes and save, save, save.
- Source: Pinterest.com
- Source: southernpiphi.tumblr.com
- Source: www.spearmintbaby.com
- Source: www.instructables.com
- Source: imgfave.com
- Source: www.funcheaporfree.com
- Source: www.thefoundist.com
- Source: littlefrills.tumblr.com
- Source: www.homemadeginger.com
- Source: www.pinterest.com
- Source: www.u-createcrafts.com
- Source: guestofaguest.com