Even if your kids aren’t excited about being back in school, you can at least make them excited about coming home with this delicious StarKist’s “Kids Pizza” recipe. Get the kiddies involved and make this delicious and nutritious meal as an after school snack or a fun dinner. It’s ready in just 5 minutes, and is full of protein to keep your kid energized and ready to do that homework.
|1 pouch (2.6oz) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Sunflower Oil||2 sandwich thins or pita bread, split in half|
|¼ cup pizza sauce||¼ cup shredded Italian Cheese Blend|
|Sliced black olives, tomato slices, or pepper slices or other vegetables|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place each sandwich round half on a baking sheet.
- Cover with 1 Tbsp. pizza sauce, ¼ tuna pouch and 1 Tbsp. shredded cheese
- Decorate with vegetables and black olives
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cheese melts.