Whether it’s their similar and relatable lifestyles or the comradery developed on movie sets, many celebrities have found their BFF’s within the Hollywood realm.
From the decades long friendship had between Oprah and Gayle to the newer fun-filled friendship had between Rihanna and Katy Perry, celebrities don’t let fame and fortune get in the way of finding good friends.
Check out some photos of celeb BFF’s below. Some of the friendships may actually surprise you.
- These two have gotten super tight just over the past few years. Rihanna planned Katy's bachelorette party for Katy's (now defunct) marriage to Russell Brand, and they're frequently seen partying hard together all over the world.
- Although this friendship is a little perplexing, these two have been friends for years. They've often been seen lunching and even vacationing together.
- Emma and Taylor met for the first time at The Young Hollywood Awards for Hollywood Life Magazine in 2008. After the awards show Emma went home and listened to some of Taylor's music. She loved it and wrote Taylor an email to tell her so. Since then they've been great friends.
- These two beauties have been best buds for years and often attend celebrity functions together.
- Why wouldn't these two beautiful women be friends? They're both former models and intelligent and savvy business women.
These two are in fact so close that at one point they were rumored to be more than friends. They were caught giving each other a smooch at an NBA basketball game. Ohh la la.
- After filming the movie The Runaways together back in 2010, Kristen and Dakota became great friends. They're often seen out and about together shopping or lunching.
I'm guessing Dakota has been providing Kristen with a little extra support during this "interesting" time in her life. o_O
- La La and Kim aren't shy about their BFF status. They've been known to speak very highly of one another in interviews and attend each others events on a regular basis. It's quite common for them to get together and do cheesy self-portraits which they love to showcase on Twitter.
- Mariah and Randy have been good friends for years having a relationship that extends beyond the occasional coffee date. Randy is actually Mariah's manager and was at the negotiating table for the deal to add her to American Idol. He helped Mrs. Carey Cannon strike a deal that will pay her anywhere from $12 million to $17 million.
That's a good friend.
- I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted these two to end up together, but alas; they're simply great friends, and have been for years. Ryan was a huge support system for Sandra during her divorce from Jesse James.
- Serena and Kelly vacation together, lunch together, shop together... they're the epitome of what best girlfriends are about.
As a side note, La La Vasquez is friends with both of the beauties. The three of them have an awesome bond and can often be seen together hanging out around Hollywood.