I’m absolutely in love with Instagram. If for some reason you haven’t jumped on the bandwagon yet and haven’t the clue as to what the fuss is all about, Instagram is a fun and easy way to feign photography skills and share your awesome faux-filtered photos with the world. My sister – being a professional photographer herself – is a little skeptical of the now hugely popular app; but she can’t deny how Instagram has the ability to turn the crappiest of photos into artistic shareable masterpieces… even if it is just smoke and mirrors (or “toaster” and “inkwell” for my diehard Instagrammers out there).
Celebrities have just recently begun to use Instagram like crazy. They’re making use of the phone application to document every aspect of their glamorous, and sometimes not so glamorous, lives. Many celebs have found that it’s the perfect platform to take cute, unobtrusive photos of their kids and every day happenings, which ultimately appeases the curious public. It’s a win win for everyone.
Flip through to see some Instagramming celebs giving us a small glimpse into the lives of their darling celebrity kids.
- Alicia took this beautiful shot of her almost 2-year-old son Egypt at this year's MTV Video Music Awards and wrote:
“I have a feeling were [sic] not gonna be able to keep him off the stage!!!! #vma bum rush!!"
- Busy Philipps wanted to make sure all of her followers were crystal clear regarding this charming photo of her and daughter Birdi:
“In honor of summer being over, here’s one of my favorite pics from our vacay. Hers was just a smoothie, obvi. Mine, a little stronger.”
- "My baby and me" read the caption of this Instagrammed photo of Brandy and her lookalike daughter Sy'rai.
- Jessica Alba recently caught 1-year-old daughter Haven doing her "morning stretches" while admiring the skyline.
- Ludacris is apparently hip to the "Throwback Thursday" trend Instagramming this picture with the caption:
"In London missing my young one… throwback Thursday #daddyslittlegirl"
- Nicole Richie's crew enjoyed some "beach time" as seen in this super cute family Instagram.
- Diddy isn't immune to "Daddy duty" Instagramming this photo with the caption “Me and princess Chance at V103 in ATL #bringyourdaughtertoworkday".
- Pink and her 16-month-old daughter Willow are Instagramming on the go: "Here we go off to London town" she wrote.
- Snoop and daughter Cori showcase matching million dollar grins in this Instagrammed photo.
"Liam’s 1st day of Kindergarten #toddlerproud".
Power Instagrammer Tori Spelling shares a family first.
- Another proud parent, Usher, gushes about son Usher Raymond V and his inherited sense of style in this Instagrammed collage: "GQ shhh… There should be a KQ. Lol. It just ain’t fair. Fresh don’t fall far from the tree."