Did He Just Say What I Think He Said? (via Twinfamy)
Perusing the Blogesphere once again, and came across this hilarious blog about what else?…. Twins. A stay at home Dad recounts his experiences in raising his little people. Read this post and literally laugh out loud.. Do people really do that?
There is a moment that every Daddy waits for. Typically (or stereotypically, if you’d prefer), Mommy is the all-star. The intensity of the mother-spawn connection is undeniable. After spending nine months living inside of her plus the primal closeness of breastfeeding, dads often feel they are second string in many respects. While there are families with stay-at-home male superheroes like me, I would argue that even then, there is just something … Read More
Latest posts by Kesha Phillips [Editor] (see all)
- Cottonelle says ‘More Booties, More Tissue!’ In their ‘More Is Better’ Campaign – Plus $100 Daily Giveaway! – December 11, 2013
- Get Hip to Awesome Products and Stay Ahead of Your Kid’s Needs with Citrus Lane! – December 10, 2013
- From Diapers to Pull-Ups® – Potty Training Truths and Truisms from a Stay-at-home Mom – December 9, 2013
Don't leave yet sweet cheeks! Check these out...
- The Best Children’s Birthday Party Invite EVER
- Random Ramblings From the Come Back Kid
- Internet Scams: The Tricks Get Trickier
- A Wedding Is Not a Marriage – *Repost
- So My Site Exploded…
- Rant From A Mother of Twins
- Random Rambling…
- What It Means to Be an African-American Blogger in a Predominantly White Niche: My Guest Post On Helicopter Mom and Just Plane Dad
- Why I Can’t Die Before My Kids Are Grown…
- My Wonderful Dys”funk”tional Family
- Roll Over Dammit!
- Stumble Saturdays – Karen Sugarpants on Parenthood