Stumble Saturdays – 9 Types of Crappy Handshakes
I thought this was absolutely hilarious given that we’ve all experienced at least one of these at some point or another.
Kesha Chisholm Phillips is currently a part time graphic artist and the full time writer and editor of WeGotKidz.com. You’ll find her all around the web sharing her parenting journey which includes everything from hilarious family videos to her refreshing takes on what it means to raise children today. Kesha currently resides in Atlanta, GA with her lovely husband and twins AJ and Jax.
Founder, Writer, and Editor of http://t.co/ro0Wkr4N… Some would classify me as a “Mommy Blogger”, but we’re not going to do any name calling here
#ad Looking for fun #holiday #gifts for #kids? New customers to #CitrusLane get $10 off 1st mo w/ code BLOGPOST: http://t.co/IBiDbKEu4y – 10 hours ago
Latest posts by Kesha Phillips [Editor] (see all)
- Get Hip to Awesome Products and Stay Ahead of Your Kid’s Needs with Citrus Lane! – December 10, 2013
- From Diapers to Pull-Ups® – Potty Training Truths and Truisms from a Stay-at-home Mom – December 9, 2013
- 11 Basic Food Items to Have on Hand for Quick, Easy, “Wow”-worthy Last Minute Holiday Entertaining – December 5, 2013
Don't leave yet sweet cheeks! Check these out...
- Stumble Saturdays – 11 Outrageous And Bizarre Texts From Mom Via Buzzfeed.com
- Stumble Saturdays – Guy Passes Out By Being Tickled Via G4TV.com
- Stumble Saturdays – Men’s Thoughts Versus Women’s… So True
- Stumble Saturdays – Life Hacks Via LolVirgin.com
- Stumble Saturdays – 15 Things Worth Knowing About Coffee Via The Oatmeal
- Stumble Saturdays – “Gangstas Versus Rednecks” Via Cracked.com [Infographic]
- Stumble Saturdays – Busted!
- Stumble Saturdays – Oh, So That’s What That Really Means
- ’10 Inadvertent Inventions’ [Infographic] | Stumble Saturdays
- Stumble Saturdays – “Then and Now” Via CollegeHumor.com
- Stumble Saturdays – “Work Dogs”… [This Is SO What the Intern Would Look Like If She Were a Dog]
- Stumble Saturdays – Illegal Fruits & Foods Via CulinarySchools.org